We thank you for your patronage towards Frontech product and are sure you will enjoy it. In the event of your product requiring service, please contact the nearest NTI Service Center / NTI Authorized Service Center. In case there is no such service center in your city, please contact our Toll-Free No (1800-345-30-30) for assistance. We emphasize that you read the instruction manual carefully before use. Nuevotech Industries Pvt Ltd warrants the product you have purchased from NTI or NTI distributor, reseller, or any of the authorized partners to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
About Frontech Warranty Policy:- This policy has been created to make sure that all of our Channel Partners – Distributors, Dealers and Resellers And end users can experience industry’s best-hassle free warranty support and have superb clarity about warranty and complete peace of mind for purchasing our world-class Frontech Products.
NTI Invoice is the proof of purchase of the product and the warranty period commences from that date for dealers/distributors.(1-month extra warranty will be provided as buffer only for dealer and distributors to ensure the product is sold to End customer during the tenure)
For End customer the warranty commences from their date of purchase from the reseller/dealer provided the reseller has sold the same within one month of the NTI billing. NTI is not responsible for additional warranty claims if the Dealer/Disty/reseller sells the product late (I.e., after 1 month of NTI Billing.)
This warranty applies only to the original purchase and is non-transferable.
This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been subject to neglect, misuse, misapplication, incorrect connection or that is not properly packed for sending to the authorized service center, or to a product that has been altered, tampered or repaired in any manner prior to its return.
The warranty Period is mentioned above are applicable for respective Products.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
The warranty is valid on the product with an intact warranty sticker.
- The warranty will not be entertained for torn/erased numbers or barcode stickers.
- The warranty is not valid on the products sold as Seconds.
- The warranty is not applicable for physically damaged, rusted, glued, tampered or burnt products, spares missing or unauthorized spares used.
- The Warranty is not transferable and applies to the first purchaser (End user) of the product only.
- Repair will be carried out on NTI’s discretion (Subject to compliance of warranty terms) through the Company’s Service Centers or its Authorized Service Center / Distributors / Dealers.
- If authorized service center does not exist in your Area, you can call nearest NTI-Service center for further course of action.
- NTI shall make all possible efforts to carry out the repairs and return of the equipment within stipulated TAT (Turn around Time) after receipt of the same. However, the Company shall not be liable for any consequences arising due to delay under circumstances beyond its control.
- For all models of UPS on Site** Warranty is applicable to Selected Cities/Towns within the Municipal City Limits only.
- All the warranty terms mentioned herein are from NTI Billing only and an additional one month warranty can be provided to end users on management’s discretion to bridge the gap between NTI Billing and Reseller Billing.
The Warranty is Null and Void in all or any of the following cases
In case the product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction/user manual.
- Installation / Repair work is carried out by a person / agency other than that authorized by the company.
- Site conditions (premises where the product is kept) that do not conform to the recommended operating conditions of the product.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry / or physical construction of the set.
- Equipment where the warranty stickers are corroded, defaced, tampered or missing.
- Defects caused due to factors beyond the company’s control such as lightning, abnormal voltage, Acts of God/Natural calamities or while in transit to service center or purchaser’s residence and from customer induced damage. (CID).
TFT Monitor Warranty
1) AS per the Industry Standards TFT screen performs normally with no more than Five (5) improper pixels in total and no more than three (3) bright or three (3) dark pixels in line or at one place. NTI retains the right to refuse any claim for repair or replacement of a TFT screen if the numbers of defective dots are five or less than five.
2) In the event of repair of any parts of the equipment, the remaining warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
3) The company or its authorized service center/ service dealer, reserves the right to retain any parts or components replaced during the warranty period.
4) The warranty does not cover for normal wear & tear and accessories of the equipment. I.e. Remote, Battery, adapter, AC Cord, Data Cable, etc.
5) The company’s maximum liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of parts, which are found to be defective.
6) Repairs during warranty period shall be done on Carry-In or Return on Bench (ROB) basis unless otherwise mentioned.
7) The sale or services of above products are subject to Kolkata Jurisdiction only.
Receipt of Defective Material
- Each of the equipment must accompany a report indicating the nature of defect, in case the material is sent by a dealer / distributor / NTI Service Center. An end user customer should bring a proof of purchase. In absence of the above, NTI shall not be liable for timely repair / replacement.
- Original NTI Warranty stickers must be available on each product. Any tampering with the stickers or attempt to repair by an unauthorized person shall void the warranty on the equipment.
- All defective equipment should be packed carefully to be transport worthy. Broken / Damaged Products would be returned back without repair or the cost of the broken / damaged parts would be recovered from the consignor after NTI receives a written request for the same.
- All defective equipment shall be received on freight “PREPAID” basis. The Company shall bear the return freight to the customer. Under the circumstances of equipment’s being received on “TO PAY” basis, Company shall recover the freight amount before sending the equipment’s on Freight “PREPAID” basis. The same may be paid by the Party before dispatching.
- Parties are requested to send appropriate statutory papers like: Road Permits, State Way Bills, etc along with the defective equipment. Company would not be liable for any Consignment Hold in Transit or delay arising in the replacement due to non-availability of these documents.
Dead On Arrival
Any NTI product that does not power up properly on the initial use Or does not function properly (For end-user immediate after purchase), Fails Post and Self diagnostics Or have non-informed bug / defect / damage or workmanship defect (For Distributor/Reseller) when received from Factory shipment with Factory Seal intact. And Units failing prior to sale or being sold to an end user are termed as DOA.
All Customers should implement an arrival inspection upon receiving the product, any defective products shall be returned after inspection and verification immediately.
This is not valid for Configuration error, Compatibility issue, and User Related issue. DOA materials or products shall be confirmed and produced at NTI service center within 7 working days from the invoice of NTI. In case of delay the product will not be entitled as DOA.
Upon receiving returned DOA materials/products, the RMA center shall conduct inspection. The product must be originally packed with all accessories. If it is not so, then the product will not be treated as DOA and will be treated as repairable material.
On confirmation of the Fault, a new Product will be replaced to the customer with TAT. In case of non-availability of the same model, option to replace with an equivalent product will be given on NTI’s discretion.In case of DOA claimed by end-user/customer the purchase proof with all the details is necessary to submit. It must be within two working days of purchase from reseller/dealer.
1) In case of any product having already reached the End of life it will be replaced with the nearest equivalent NTI product having the nearest price value of old one at the sole discretion of NTI.
2) In case of non-availability of a particular model due to change of Technology/Specification an equivalent will be issued subject to availability. If none of the equivalent is available, a new product of higher technology or specification will be issued after charging the difference amount as per the prevailing market operated price (MOP)
3) If customer is not willing to go for the higher model by paying difference amount, a credit note will be issued to the Dealer/Dusty only, after deducting the depreciation of 33% value per year as per the original billing for the tenure which customer has already used the product. As a policy, in none of the cases the end customer will be entitled to a credit note and it will be routed through the NTI Dealer/dusty with whom the end customer has purchased.
Out Of Warranty Meterial
Any one or all of the below-mentioned cases shall constitute the out of warranty products/material or even warranty can be avoided from any in-warranty products/materials
- Equipment wherein the stipulated warranty period has expired.
- Equipment where the warranty sticker are tampered/Torn.
- Equipment are repaired by unauthorized persons or due to customer-induced damage (CID).
- Equipment which don’t fall under the above mentioned warranty conditions.
- The product got defective due to an abnormal condition like flood/high voltage/thunder/transit damage/accident.
Please refer to our Out of warranty service policy.
Unclaimed RMA Materials
As a policy, if dealer/distributor/Reseller/end-user/customer doesn’t claim the product within one month, the demurrage amount of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged. This will be valid up to three months only. Thereafter, the leftover products will be discarded and NTI will not entertain any claims of the RMA Materials which are unclaimed by dealer/distributor/Reseller/end-user/customer for more than three months. NTI reserve the rights to Honor/Dishonor any such claims on its own discretion.
Table top replacement
For products such as Keyboards, Mouse, and SMPS we offer tabletop replacements at some of our PSS Centers. This is applicable only to NTI pss centers at the state capitals only and not available at our authorized service providers/dealer/disty point services and places where our mobile engineer visits.
For Any product which is beyond repairable or a suitable replacement with an equivalent model is not available within 15 days of receipt of RMA material at NTI PSS Center, a credit note shall be issued by NTI (at its sole discretion) to the dealer or Disty from whom the product is purchased, which will be of the present market-determined price or the price at which the product was initially purchased, Whichever is deemed lower. This credit note can then be adjusted against next billing with NTI. But where the NTI PSS centers are not present and where our mobile engineers visit for service if the product is not rectified within a frequency of a minimum of two visits, Then only we can consider to issue a credit note..At none of the circumstances end user/customer will be entitled to a Credit note as a policy.
As a policy NTI will not entertain any claims for sales return. But in unavoidable cases such as a receipt of faulty lot of peripherals which is duly confirmed by NTI-HO, It will be replaced by the equivalent available model with the nearest price or sales return will be issued after consultation with the NTI distributor/Reseller. And at any circumstance an end user will not be entitled to sales return.
NTI expressly disclaims all other warranties than stated hereinabove, expressed or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent permitted by law.
**The Sales and service of the products are subjected to Kolkata jurisdiction.**
Frontech PV Module Limited Warranty Statement
Nuevotech Industries Pvt Ltd (FRONTECH) provides the following Limited Warranty only to the First purchaser / First user of its photovoltaic products (“Modules”):
- Limited & Conditional Product Warranty 1 year: Applicable for 3 Watt & 5 Watt panels.
- Limited & Conditional Product Warranty 2 year: Applicable for 10 Watt to 39 Watt panels.
- Limited & Conditional Product Warranty 5 years: Applicable for above 39 Watt panels
(Hereinafter referred to as “Term of Warranty”). FRONTECH warrants that for a period of 1/2/5 years from the date of purchase (i.e., Sale by FRONTECH) or date of use, whichever is earlier, (hereinafter referred to as “Warranty Commencement Date”) the Module(s) sold hereunder shall be free from Manufacturing Defects under standard application, installation, and service conditions. If during the Term of Warranty, the Module(s) is / are found to be having Manufacturing Defects, then FRONTECH will, at its sole discretion either (i) repair, (ii) replace such Module(s) with similar Module(s), (iii) refund the purchase price of the module without interest or any charge, as measured by considering 5% depreciation per year on original purchase price or the then prevailing price of similar Module(s) whichever is lower, provided that the then prevailing price does not exceed the Original Sale Price at which the First purchaser has purchased the Product (iv) provide supplementary Module(s) free of charge to the purchaser, for the balance Term of Warranty.
This limited warranty is only for the Product and does not warrant the level of power output. This warranty is subject to Warranty Exclusions and Limitations.
(a) About 90% of the rated power stated in the Invoice issued to First Purchaser for a period of 2 years.
(b) About 80% of the rated power stated in the Invoice issued to First Purchaser for the remaining Term of Warranty from the Warranty Commencement date subject to and under standard FRONTECH test.
The following terms will apply in the event Module(s) is/are not providing the warranted percentage of its power output only due to Manufacturing Defects, during the Term of Warranty:
FRONTECH will, at its sole discretion, use its own equipment under Standard Testing Conditions or use a neutral third party for testing performance of Module(s), whichever agreed by First Purchaser / First User, for which claim has been raised. If the results of such test prove beyond doubt that the Module(s) is/are not providing the warranted percentage of its specified minimum power output during the Term of Warranty, then FRONTECH shall, at its sole option either (i) repair, (ii) supply similar Module(s) for replacement, or (iii) provide supplementary Module(s) to bring the aggregate power output to the warranted percentage of the power output. This is subject to Warranty Exclusions and Limitations. Repair or supply of Module(s) shall be performed free of charge only if the Module(s) is / are found to have Manufacturing Defect or short in output proved through the aforesaid test. Since the test(s) i s / are performed by consent of First Purchaser / First User, FRONTECH / Selected Third Party’s inspections and tests shall be final and decisive for the existence or non-existence of the defect, non-conformity and/or output shortage.
In case the First Purchaser / First User, decides to engage a neutral Third Party to conduct the tests, the cost of conducting such tests shall be paid by the First Purchaser / First User and in case the Manufacturing Defect is proved in such tests, FRONTECH shall reimburse the cost for the tests paid by the First Purchaser / First User subject to minimum amount which is generally charged for such tests.
The following applies to all the warranted Module(s) of FRONTECH
FRONTECH may, at its discretion, use new, remanufactured or refurbished parts or products when repairing or replacing the Modules under this warranty.
FRONTECH is not responsible for, and First Purchaser / First User hereby agrees to bear, the costs of any on-site labor and any costs associated with the installation, removal, reinstallation, shipping or transportation of the Module(s) or any components thereof for replacement or service under this limited & conditional warranty.
Procedure to Claim Warranty
Please contact FRONTECH immediately in writing or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to an authorized FRONTECH sales representative or your nearest FRONTECH Branch office. For address and other details, please logon to www.frontechonline.com
The Warranty could be claimed only by First User or First Purchaser, at one time for one cause, as the case may be and not by both, or, twice.
The Warranty Claim Application should be made immediately supported with the corresponding serial numbers, photographs of the Module(s), date on which the Module(s) have been purchased, original invoice, place of purchase, name of dealer / distributor and details of previous claims made, if any, and nature of such claims.
FRONTECH will not accept any returned panels without a prior lodged compliant.
Any false information in the Warranty Claim Application shall result in rejection of the Warranty Claim without prejudice to FRONTECH’s further remedies under the law.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
There exists no warranty for the concerned Module(s) whose type or serial numbers appears to be changed, erased, removed, illegible or in any manner altered or tampered.
After Replacement, the Module(s) with alleged defect shall become the property of FRONTECH.
In case of replaced Module(s), the Warranty is available for only balance Term of Warranty and the Term of Warranty shall not again start from the date of replacement of Module(s). Return of any replaced Module(s) is not accepted unless prior written authorization in writing has been given by FRONTECH. FRONTECH may necessarily not supply the identical Module owing to constant changes in technology but would supply similar Module that may be available at the time of Warranty Claim.
The Warranty provided herein does not cover damage, malfunctions or service failures of the Modules(s) caused by: Failure to follow the installation, operation or Cleaning & maintenance instructions/ guidelines given in the manual;
Exposure to voltages excess of maximum system voltage;
- Abuse, vandalism, misuse, omissions or negligent acts;
- Use on mobile units such as ships and vehicles.
- Installation in corrosive environment or damp conditions.
- Repair, modifications or movement of the Module(s) by someone other than a licensed service Technician or installer approved by FRONTECH;
- Improper transportation, storage & handling;
- Alteration, improper attachment, installation and application of the PV Module(s);
- Installation in direct contact with salty water, marine Environment (location where the distance from The sea level is below 500 m) & applications;
- Cosmetic defects like scratches, stains, rust, dust, discoloration and other signs of wear and tear; Defective components used in the construction on which the module is mounted;
- Breakage of laminates when mounted on non-approved mounting / framing system;
Use of any paints or other chemicals, pollutants etc.
Warranty is not available for acts occurred as a result of Force Majeure like; Acts of God / Nature such as (but not limited to) lighting, earthquake, fire, flood, acid rain, hurricane, cyclone, volcanic eruptions, landslides and other natural calamities; power failure, surges, pest damage, accidental breakage, war, riots, strikes, warlike conditions, actions of third parties and other events or accidents or any event outside FRONTECH’s reasonable control and not arising under normal operating conditions. In such cases, this Limited Warranty shall be construed to be suspended, without any liability whatsoever.
Any deterioration in appearance due to naturally occurred scratches, stains, mechanical wear, rust, mold, degradation, discoloring, and other alteration that occurred after shipment from “FRONTECH” but do not affect the power generation performance or mechanical strength of the Modules.
Any claim or dispute arising under or in connection with this Warranty Statement shall be brought exclusively in the Courts of KOLKATA, INDIA and warranty herein shall be governed by Indian Laws. This clause shall override any Purchase Order / Contract or any document, which mentions some other governing law and jurisdiction, unless an amendment is carried to that effect in this Warranty Statement and mere signing of Contract / Purchase Order, having overriding clause will not affect this Warranty Statement. . If any part, provision or clause of this Limited & Conditional Warranty is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable due to any particular national, or international legislation, all other parts, provisions, clauses, or applications shall remain in effect and valid.
FRONTECH hereby makes no warranties, express or implied in respect of the module(s) other than the warranties made herein, and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose/use, or application, and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of FRONTECH unless such other warranties and obligations are agreed to in writing by FRONTECH. FRONTECH or its employees shall not be responsible for any special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from the use or loss of use of or failure of the module(s) to as warranted, including but not limited to damages for lost services, loss of profits or savings, goodwill and expenses arising out of third-party claims.
Limitation Of Liability
to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, FRONTECH hereby disclaims, and shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for, damage or injury to persons or property or for other loss or injury resulting from any cause whatsoever arising out of or related to any of its products or their use. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall FRONTECH be liable to the purchaser, or to any third party claiming through or under the purchaser, for any lost profits, loss of use, or equipment downtime, or for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind, howsoever arising, related to the products, even if FRONTECH has been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, FRONTECH’s aggregate liability, if any, in damages or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price paid to FRONTECH by the purchaser for the product that gave rise to the warranty claim. The purchaser acknowledges that the foregoing limitations on liability are an essential element of the agreement between the parties and that in the absence of such limitations the purchase price of the products would be substantially different.
*For the Purpose of this Warranty Statement, the term Manufacturing Defect means an unauthorized deviation from design specifications during production resulting in a product’s defect, frailty or shortcoming*
|Product Description||Warranty Type||Warranty Period||TAT|
|Frontech Cabinets (All models)||Carry IN||NA|
|Frontech E-cams (All models)||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech Ear Phone||Carry IN||No warranty||3 Days|
|Frontech Ethernet Cards||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech Ethernet Hubs/Switches||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech Gaming Devices||Carry IN||Testing||3 Days|
|Frontech Keyboard||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech Head Phone||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech LCD Monitors||Carry IN||3 Years *||7 Days|
|Frontech Mouse||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech SMPS||Carry IN||2 Years||3 Days|
|Frontech SMPS (High End)||Carry IN||3 Years||7 Days|
|Frontech Speakers||Carry IN||1 Year||7 Days|
|Frontech TV Tuners (External/Internal /USB/LCD)||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech UPS (for Computers)||On Site**||2 Years For UPS and 1 yr warranty on battery.||3 Days|
|Frontech UPS (for Home Use)||Carry IN||1 Years For UPS and 6 Months warranty on battery…||3 Days|
|Frontech Surge Protector||Carry IN||Testing||5 Days|
|Frontech Sound/USB cards||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech Power Bank||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech Multi Card Reader||Carry IN||1 Year||3 Days|
|Frontech Motherboard||Carry IN||1 Year||5 Days|
|Frontech RAM||Carry IN||3 Years||5 Days|